- This event has passed.
Trust Planning: What Every Family Should Know About Trusts
November 16, 2021 @ 12:00 am
Trusts could play an important role as you plan for your family’s future, yet it’s surprising how little most people know about them. Whether you have an existing trust or maybe you are considering it for your situation- discover everything you should know about them to make the best choice for your family.
Michael L. Thompson, CAP®, AIF®, AEP® of Copper Leaf Financial is pleased to welcome Rebecca Halvorson of Cumberland Trust. They discuss ALL things “trust” including:
- Common types and main use of trusts
- How do trusts work?
- Under what circumstances should you consider a trust?
- Pros & cons of family members as trustees
- Partnering with a corporate trustee
- Using a traditional bank or trust company vs working with an independent trust company
- Directed trusts
- Are you dissatisfied with your current trust?
- How to change trust companies
- Is it the right choice for your family?
No knowledge of trusts required.
To view the recorded event please click here.