Virtual Townhall: Changing the Game: Aligning Your Investments with Your Values
July 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us on Wednesday, July 19th at 12pm for “Changing the Game: Aligning Your Investments with Your Value” as we welcome Joel Solomon, TEDx Talks speaker and author of “The Clean Money Revolution” to discuss how individuals, families and institutions can achieve market rates of return with their investments while serving as catalysts for positive social and environmental change.
Hear unique insights on topics including:
- What does sustainability mean?
- Is it possible to make a difference these days?
- How do I align my money with my values?
- Can my money really be a force for good?
- What are some real-world examples of having an impact with money?
- Can I make money doing the right thing?
More about Joel Solomon
Author and well-known public speaker (including TEDx Talks) Joel Solomon is Founding Partner of Renewal Funds, Canada’s largest mission venture capital firm at over $200m, investing in Organics and EnviroTech. Joel led an innovative “activist family office” strategy with Carol Newell, Principal, for 14 years, deploying $70m+ in an integrated capital strategy for social and cultural change in the Vancouver, BC, Canada, region. For more information about Joel please click here.