- This event has passed.
Navigating Turbulent Financial Markets
May 20, 2021 @ 12:00 am
Hosted by Michael L. Thompson, CAP®, AIF®, AEP® of Copper Leaf Financial and featuring investment expert Apollo D. Lupescu, PhD, a highly regarded speaker, and Vice President from Dimensional Fund Advisors. Apollo has the unique ability to convey the technical aspects of investing in a manner that is understandable and relatable to investors of various level of financial acumen.
We cover unique insights on topics including:
- is it the right time to invest at market all-time highs?
- government stimulus spending, inflation and national debt;
- Bitcoin and the “meme stocks”;
- bond investing during historical low interest rates;
- perspective on broad market and asset class performance;
- market downturn mitigation strategies;
- the disconnect between the market and the economy;
- the impact of a Democratic unified government on the stock market;
- perspectives on investing in the big, dominant tech stocks;
- context on the coronavirus crisis and forward perspectives;
- the role of diversification in international, small cap and value stocks.
To view the recorded event please click here.