- This event has passed.
Estate Planning Basics and What You Need to Know About Digital Assets
May 18, 2022 @ 12:00 am
Estate Planning in Vermont can be complicated. What about your digital assets? Have you identified them and are they protected as part of your estate plan?
We spoke with an expert about this and much more:
- What do you need to know about getting your estate plan in order here in Vermont?
- Will your estate be subject to VT’s 16% estate tax?
- What steps should you take to get your personal ducks-in-a-row to prepare for an easy transition of your belongings and assets to your heirs?
- Digital assets – What happens to your online accounts, iTunes library, photos, travel points, credit card rewards, or virtual currency like Bitcoin when you pass away? Does your will or trust allow your beneficiaries access to these increasingly important parts of our lives?
- What are the laws and regulations pertaining to the accessibility of digital assets?
To view the recorded event please click here.